[Koha] zebra not rebuilding

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Aug 21 11:57:25 NZST 2012

At 09:05 AM 8/20/2012 -0700, ijramirez wrote:
>What do you mean to seit to off? The Nozebra choices are: Allowed and Don't
>allowed. I assumed you mean to set it to Don't allow which by being a double
>negative means to allow Zebra

What I mean by "seit it off" is _to use zebra_. What I actually wrote on
the devel list (not sure why your query|response is in the users list) was:
"Verify that "use zebra" is checked"

In admin choices, search, the option is:

"NoZebra"  "Use | Don't use"  "the Zebra search engine ..."

and I verified that "Use" was checked.

Nothing to do with double negatives -- just a plain, single positive, "Use
the Zebra search engine."

Muchas gracias por su interés en este tema, y tener una buena noche.

Paul