[Koha] Can't tick "item due" box in Patron messaging preferences

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:55:27 NZST 2012

Dear Katrin and everyone

Thanks for your help.  I couldn't work on it before.  I have just run a few queries and the tables are not empty (see below).  (I guess the formatting will go away and that won't be readable, but let's try anyway...)
So do these tables contain all the sample data which you think it's compulsory?  If it does, where could my problem come from?

Cheers,

Sonia.

Message_attributes
message_attribute_id    message_name    takes_days

1    Item_Due    0

2    Advance_Notice    1

4    Hold_Filled    0

5    Item_Check_in    0

6    Item_Checkout    0

Message_transport_type

email

feed

print

sms

Message_transports

message_attribute_id    message_transport_type    is_digest    letter_module    letter_code

5    email    0    circulation    CHECKIN

5    sms    0    circulation    CHECKIN

6    email    0    circulation    CHECKOUT

6    sms    0    circulation    CHECKOUT

4    email    0    reserves    HOLD

4    sms    0    reserves    HOLD