[Koha] Can't tick "item due" box in Patron messaging preferences

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Mon Aug 6 16:43:55 NZST 2012

Hi Sonia,

your problem looks familiar - is it possible you are missing some of the mandatory sample data?

The following tables should all have some sample content in order for the enhanced messages to work correctly:

- message attribues (6)
- message_transport_type (4)
- message_transports (14)

You can check in your reports module. If the configuration there is missing, that could perhaps explain your problems.

Hope this helps,

Katrin