[Koha] Patron Messaging Pref greyed out

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Aug 9 01:17:54 NZST 2012

> I am having issues with making changes to the Patron Messaging Preferences. I have
> attached the screen shots of what I see when I try to modify the patron's preferences.

Your message did not include attachments, so I don't know which page
you're looking at. Are you on the patron details screen, or the patron
edit screen? You can't edit patron messaging preferences directly from
the patron details screen.

> Is there a way to set a default value for patrons?

Yes, you can set a default value for *new* patrons. It is configured
with the patron caregory:

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/patscirc.html#patcats

Changing the default value will not affect existing patrons.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries