[Koha] question on language code

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:33:26 NZST 2012

Hugo,

I think that this lines could do the job

INSERT INTO language_subtag_registry( subtag, type, description,
added) VALUES ( 'eu', 'language', 'Basque',currdate() );
INSERT INTO
language_rfc4646_to_iso639(rfc4646_subtag,iso639_2_code) VALUES(
'eu','eus');
INSERT INTO language_descriptions(subtag, type, lang, description) VALUES(
'eu', 'language', 'es', 'Euskera');
INSERT INTO language_descriptions(subtag, type, lang, description) VALUES(
'eu', 'language', 'en', 'Basque');
INSERT INTO language_descriptions(subtag, type, lang, description) VALUES(
'eu', 'language', 'fr', 'Basque');

I based those on the corresponding spanish lines,

Zorte on!

PS: No debería ser eu-ES?
PS2: You may file a bug (enhancement) to add the language description
definitively

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
bgkriegel at gmail.com