[Koha] Kohacon13, was: KUDOS 2012

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Apr 10 21:53:25 NZST 2012

Jo wrote:
> One option you could consider is to put in a bid to host KohaCon13. [...]

    "Who might be interested in hosting KohaCon13?

    This is just an initial expression of interest and doesn't commit you
    to anything at this point.  We'd just like to know who's interested
    and we'll email you when the time comes to send in actual proposals if
    it looks like you may have missed the call.

    Of course, personally, I'd love it if we can decide before KohaCon12
    next June, formally pass the baton over and then try to start the
    process for '14, to make it a bit easier for everyone to budget (both
    as attendees and hosts!)."

  -- http://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2011-December/031479.html

Come on, let's have some expression of interest, please!  Did I see
Mexico mentioned in IRC a few days ago?

Thanks,