[Koha] 3.4.4 - Install with zebra moved

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Fri Sep 2 00:12:02 NZST 2011

There are all kinds of files buried which use the default location.
Updating after the fact would be extremely time consuming and, most
likely, I would miss something along the way.

Tom

On 08/30/2011 07:07 PM, Robin Sheat wrote:
> Tom Hanstra schreef op di 30-08-2011 om 14:35 [-0400]:
>> How does one properly install Koha with Zebra not in the default
>> (/var)
>> location?
> You could install it, and then move the files somewhere else, updating
> the configuration so that it knows to look for it in the new place.

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

    Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears
    you out.
                                                         Anton Chekhov