[Koha] 2011-09-02 Global bug squashing day #4 - It's on! Join the fun!

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Thu Sep 1 22:25:35 NZST 2011

Dear Community!

Just a gentle reminder that GBSD#4 started about half an hour ago, in
Kiribati. If Friday September 2nd is inconvenient for you in your
timezone you might want to consider diving in now, to get a head
start! ;-)

For those watching at home, a lot of the changes on Bugzilla will be
tweeted here:
http://twitter.com/#!/KohaGBSD

Best regards,
Magnus Enger