[Koha] About Conference & the ggdocs

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Oct 12 22:40:58 NZDT 2011

Thanks Paul, actually there is no hassle / interaction with the police for
you at all. Just something we have to do as organizers.

To everybody else, if you are on a tourist visa ( or if you are Indian), its
all right not to fill the form as we don't need to send your information to
anyone in that case.

But we would still like to know your dates of arrival & departure, the hotel
you will be staying in, whether you will attend the hackfest, whether you
would like to take the day trip etc. This will help us in organizing and in
providing you with any assistance if required. So please mail me this
information.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2