[Koha] Kohacon11 participant information

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Oct 12 22:00:13 NZDT 2011

Hi All,
We need some information about participants. This information will help us
estimate numbers of participants, organize local assistance if required and
in case of foreign nationals, we are required to submit this to our local
police station.
Request you to kindly fill the google form here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEE2LUVkRDVOSlluMnRmaFMtbHkzLWc6MQ#gid=0if
you are planning to attend the Kohacon11.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2