[Koha] i installed koha 4.2 but i cant change the language to the one i like

lananhbin bembem at mailinator.com
Wed Nov 30 22:00:41 NZDT 2011

as guide, i create a my language po file( i.e new.po ). i used
./tmp_process.pl install -i ..... the command run well but my koha
intranet/opac interface didnt change anything.i follow the guide on koha
package and wiki but it doesnt work so i have some question :

1. if i create a new.po file. how i can make it work when i installed koha
or when i'm going to install koha ?
2. can u list me what i can modify/customize in koha

thanks in advance :D