[Koha] "Not for loan" items and "Unavailable"

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Sat Nov 19 04:41:09 NZDT 2011

We have some custom code on Kurt’s server right now, but you should be able
to accomplish the same thing with a jquery.  In the syspref opacuserjs, try
something like this:

$(document).ready(function(){

$("span:contains('No copies available')").replaceWith("Available Online.");

});

The above assumes that ‘No copies available’ is the text string you’re
trying to replace with ‘Available Online.’ – adjust to the text you want.

Jane Wagner

Senior Project Manager

LibLime, a division of PTFS

11501 Huff Court