[Koha] Koha and Third-Party commercial services

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Sun Nov 6 11:26:13 NZDT 2011

Ian,

This issue came up with Evergreen recently and someone suggested creating
an "Vendors Module."  They wrote up how it would work....maybe some useful
ideas there.

See http://egdev.mvlcstaff.org/Vendors_Module

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling