[Koha] circulation notices

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Fri May 20 07:24:55 NZST 2011

Hi Caitlin,

do you have your cronjobs set up? In order to mail out notices you will need to run:

- overdue_notices.pl and advanced_notices.pl to build the notices and write into table message_queue
- process_message_queue.pl to send out the notices to the borrowers

Do you see generated notices in your message_queue table in the database?

Hope that helps,

Katrin