[Koha] MARC view in OPAC won't switch off

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu May 19 22:31:51 NZST 2011

Our corporate stylesheet mangles the MARC view in the OPAC.  Fixing
this problem is way down on the priority list (and not in the budget),
and most OPAC users don't use this feature. So I decided to turn off
the MARC view in the OPAC

Under System Preferences, Local Use OPACvieMARC there's an option
allow or disallow the display of MARC view of bibiographic records in
OPAC.  I set it to off, and saved it, but it still displays.

Is there something else I need to change?

We're running 3.02.06.000 - and will probably upgrade to 3.4 in the
next couple weeks.  If this works in the newer version, I won't fret
about it.
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler