[Koha] Managing ebooks and databases

Hal Bright HBright at farmingtonlibraries.org
Wed May 18 02:04:19 NZST 2011

A question I can answer.  I uploaded data I was able to obtain from the Overdrive reports and created MARC records with MARCEdit.  Overdrive uses a "Network key" to link into their catalog, which I used for the 856 URL field.  Then I uploaded the records into the catalog (yesterday, in fact).  The only problem I have is the results for an author search floats all the "E-Overdrive" items to the top of the results, crowding out all the other "NEW" items [Bywater is working on this issue]  Here is a link to a sample record.

http://catalog.farmingtonlibraries.org/cgi-bin/koha/opac-detail.pl?biblionumber=165976