[Koha] Managing ebooks and databases

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Tue May 17 09:01:45 NZST 2011

Good morning my Koha friends,

I need some advice. We are running 3.2 and within a few months we will be
joing a consortia offering ebooks for download. It will either be Overdrive
or a vendor using the Overdrive platform. I am not interesting in discussing
how bad / evel etc Overdrive are - I have no choice as practically all of NZ
will be joining  together into several consortia.

My question is how do Koha libraries provide access to ebooks within the
Koha OPAC? Ditto with suubscription databases - is there a clever way to
manage these in a useful ways for library patrons?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers Jo.

--
Joann Ransom RLIANZA