[Koha] Koha hardware interface

Walker Blackwell forums at walkerblackwell.com
Sat May 14 01:53:54 NZST 2011

This is something I was thinking about too! Because I manage equipment through Koha (not just books) it would be amazing to place a camera kit on top of an RFID reader and let Koha scan all the contents in the kit making sure everything was there: camera, charger, USB cord, etc. If it comes up empty on an item, we look inside and double check if its actually there or missing.

I noticed a few youtube videos of RFID and a Koha terminal interface a while back . . .

But I feel it would be as simple as expanding the checkin/checkout field to bulk update.

ex input all at once:

barcode1
barcode1
barcode1