[Koha] Koha: Acqusition Module

Kohn, Karen kohnk at arcadia.edu
Sat May 7 01:51:59 NZST 2011

I was told this was a known bug in the version that we are using (3.01.00.061).  I imagine it’s been fixed by now, since we are a little behind on our upgrades.  Maybe someone else can tell you which release has the fix.

Karen Kohn

Collection Development Manager

Education and Sociology Librarian

Landman Library