[Koha] Sirsi in NZ!

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:16:45 NZST 2011

I recommend making sure your library hires a consultant who knows how to navigate procurement waters in an OSS and a proprietary environment. ;)

Seriously, there are only a couple of us  out there and hiring the wrong consultant can kill your OSS options. I've seen it happen many times.

Lori

Sent from my iPhone 4