[Koha] Recovering from corrupt innodb tables

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 09:39:29 NZDT 2011

2011/3/12 Chris Hobbs <chobbs at nhusd.k12.ca.us>:
> OK, all is not as wonderful as I had hoped - it turns out that mysql is
> smarter than I am. All of the relational integrity between the original
> biblio table (which I renamed to biblio_orig) and other tables was
> maintained. So, for example, the referential links between biblio and
> biblioitems are now between biblio_orig and biblioitems.
>
> Any ideas on how I fix this cleanly, re-linking everything to my rebuilt
> biblio table?

Ouch! Hope you did this on a scratch copied instance of the production koha?

In which case you could do a one-table-at-a-time export from the
scratch database into a fresh clone of the production one. Taking care
with key fields (unique indexes tying the various tables together) and
of course testing everything thoroughly before swapping the new
database for the production one.