[Koha] UNIMARC cataloging, authority to 200f?

catalina cata7lei at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 10:59:35 NZDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to configure an UNIMARC Koha, yet i have run into some trouble with the authority fields. I was wondering if there is any way to link the 200$f field to an authority record, but also keep the data in the other fields. I tried doing this the usual way, but i ended up as expected with authority data imported in all the subfields.
I know this is an ISBD field, but could I somehow add only the "Statement of responsibility" data from 200$a of the authority record to the 200$f of the biblio?

Thank you for any assistance,

Kind regards,

Catalina