[Koha] Add more informations to the virtual shelves item lists

anita aanitah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:11:58 NZDT 2011

Hello !

I am new to Koha and I experience a problem.

I create virtual shelves lists for my users, so that they don't have to
search by themselves.

They asked now that they want to know if a book is available online in full
text without having to click on the title to have more details.

I want to add the online availability information directly to the virtual
shelves list, but I dont' know how to do this.

Maybe by editing the XSLTs ?

Do you have some ideas ?

We managed to display this information on the search results lists, but not
on the virtual shelves lists.

Thanks !