[Koha] Add record author field locked?

Emrys Minnig emrysminnig at varndean.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 03:37:02 NZDT 2011

I've attached a sqldump of data from the relevant rows of the marc_subfield_structure, marc_tag_structure and biblio_framework tables.  This framework (which I called 'BRF') is one I created for our school librarians to use for manual cataloguing.  All of the MARC fields should be displayed in one tab.  All you need to do is load it into your DB.  This should save you some effort, as setting up a custom framework is a bit clunky and time-consuming.

HOWEVER, this framework was created under Koha 3.00.04.019.  I have no idea if any of these table structures have changed in more recent versions.  I suppose mysql might shout at you if there is a problem during loading.

Emrys