[Koha] How to install by uploading through FTP

Steven Santos Steven at SimplyCircus.com
Wed Mar 2 09:56:31 NZDT 2011

Hmm.

<wondering out loud>

Would it make more sense, in the long-term, to develop Koha as an FTPable
application?

After all, something with the ease of install/update of WordPress would be a
game changer.

</wonder>

---
Steven Santos