[Koha] Generate Barcodes in one shot from database & Koha enc

sheldon_tappin thecarterii at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:55:56 NZDT 2011

Hi All,

   We're at the stage of generating bar-codes for our collection. I've
noticed that I can individually add bar-codes to the batch from the search
criteria provided. My aim is to grab all bar-codes from the database, order
them by item call number and add them to a batch to generate bar-code labels
for our books.

Now, my question: can I add all barcodes in one go to batch to generate
bar-code labels.

If the above-mentioned is yes, then how can I do this?

Also, we would like to add patron information from a management system
database into koha, I've noticed that Koha ILS borrowers passwords are
encrypted, so... can anyone tell me what encryption is used to encrypt the
patrons' password field in the database.

Thank you for the responses in advance, it's greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sheldon