[Koha] Koha 3.4 on Ubuntu

Mahesh T Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:16:04 NZST 2011

MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> writes:

 > using koha_perl_deps.pl which does show what is required and
 > what is optional.  Splitting debian.packages in two would be
 > a bigger job and I'm not sure if it's worthwhile, but have a
 > go if you think it is.

How about a .deb metapackage as a part of the koha tarball, which does
this??

I mean *depending* on the absolutely required packages, recommending and
suggesting the rest? The users can use dpkg -i to install that package?

Not sure how it will work out, since dpkg -i is not same as "aptitude install"

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
It's not the software that's free; it's you.