[Koha] I've hit a wall during install on Debian

Mason JAMES mason at kohaaloha.com
Mon Jan 31 01:24:54 NZDT 2011

On 2011-01-29, at 10:42 AM, Gallagher, Sean (sfg6n) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to get Koha 3.2.2 installed in Debian 507 and when I run the script apt-get-debian-lenny.sh I am unable to complete the script successfully because it seems as though some of the packages do not exist anymore.
>
> For example, the message I get when I try to run the script is:
>
> “Package libcgi-session-perl is not available, but is referred to by another package.”
>
> Has anyone else seen this and what have they done to rectify the problem?

hi Sean

i tested this on a koha-3.2.2, and i found a little typo bug :/
after fixing the typo, the script worked successfully for me on my debian5/lenny box

fyi: here's my patch for the typo fix to the 'apt-get-debian-lenny.sh' script
http://www.mail-archive.com/koha-patches@lists.koha-community.org/msg01720.html

Mason