[Koha] lack of koha documentation

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun Jan 30 08:10:30 NZDT 2011

On 29 January 2011 17:44, rakesh vijayan <9995555319b at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi friends
> I installed koha on ubuntu 9.10  koha version 3.00.6
>  I need to how to add book details and add user in koha
> I can login only in as kohaadmin user name and password  katikoan , how can
> i add another user

Just a friendly word of advice, you will find people much more willing
to help you if you show that you have done a little bit of work
yourself.
IE instead of a subject heading of 'Lack of koha documentation' it
could be 'I know there must be a manual, I searched for it but can't
find it'

Because it just so happens, there is a manual and it answers your questions.
To add a new user
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=x6596
To add bibliographic records
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=c8046#AEN8051