[Koha] Koha - Correction: importing records preserving the system number

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Jan 28 02:52:31 NZDT 2011

  Sorry, all, I've been sick and it seems to affect my typing skills.  I
meant:
We have this problem as well and have been devoting a great deal of time
and effort. We had figured out a "hack" for 3.0 that doesn't work in
3.2   It is our greatest obstacle to being able to migrate to Koha.

We have external databases and digitized objects tied to this number.
For us, this is a nightmare situation.