[Koha] Flood recovery in Brisbane - pulling data from Koha

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Jan 19 17:55:26 NZDT 2011

You can certainly do this, and you don't even need access to the backend if
you are running Koha 3.2.0 or later.
You can do it all by creating a report from sql in the reports section.

I will find you the sql to do it when I get in front of a real computer (not
a phone :)).

Sorry to hear about the lost stock, I hope Koha can be some help in the
recovery, any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Chris