[Koha] Email notifications

Vitor Fernandes vitorfernandes87 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:01:36 NZDT 2011

If the EnhancedMessagingPreferences is enable and the patron checks in
emails in all messages preferences on the OPAC, the email
notifications for checkin, checkout, holds and overdues works fine.
But I don't wanted that the patrons can choose which notifications
would like to receive.

There is anyway to do this in Koha? I want to enable email
notifications to all users but they can't change it...
Anyone have this working?

Regards.
Vitor Fernandes