[Koha] Getting old Koha data to new Koha version without bringing old settings

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 03:33:38 NZDT 2011

We have been using Koha since version 2.2.7 I believe, and some upgrades haven't been as smooth as I would like them to be, mainly I think due to errors in our original database.
I have been playing around with the sample data in Koha 3.2.2, and I noticed there are many great features we seem to be missing out on.
So what I would like to do is start fresh with an empty database, and transfer libraries (well, it's only one library) books, patrons and whatever holds them together to the new setup, without any superfluous data that might corrupt the new setup. The existing setup is mostly the default setup.
Is that possible and how would I go about it?
Marty
"Everything I learned about Linux I can blame on Koha"