[Koha] Conference bids?

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jan 14 04:32:23 NZDT 2011

M. Brooke Helman wrote:
>        Surely, surely there are folks out there that these magic pixels will
> reach that harbour a burning passion to host a Koha Conference. Step up and
> declare your intent, please. The clock is ticking if we really do want an annual
> Conference. Toss your hat in the ring. After all
>
> "How hard could it be?"

software.coop has agreed to evaluate the idea of hosting #kohacon11
but we've been a bit busy (as ever).  What do they need to know?

We're still a fairly small company (not being able to pawn the company
makes growth slower but stabler) so how many people would we need?

Any notes the people at Catalyst can share?  HLT?  Plano?  France?

Is http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Conference_Bidding
current?

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha