No subject

Wed Feb 2 09:48:55 NZDT 2011

services, and the fact that it is possible to configure Koha to
display more than one at the same time, I would speculate that the
architecture for this functionality perhaps hasn't been "modularized"
(e.g. to handle a plugin architecture), and therefore what we'd like
to see may not be easy to implement in an elegant manner. However
personally I'd be happy with a kludge of basic functionality as long
as it worked. . .

Is there a feature request function within the bug tracker? And if so,
has this been posted there already?