[Koha] LiveCD flavors of 3.2.x

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:40:01 NZDT 2011

Rather than (or in parallel with) installing from scratch, I may try
the packaged convenience of a LiveCD. Here are the ones I've found so
far:

gsdlkohalive_v0.7_rc1_15122010.iso
koha3.2livecd.i686-0.1.5.iso
liblivecd.iso
koha_livecd_322_ub1010_x64.r7.iso

Any recommendations on which image to start with?

I believe no one's re-spun for v3.2.3 yet? If I'm starting with v3.2.2
(as I believe all the above use) is it relatively easy to upgrade to
the latest? I plan to do this with no/an empty database. . .

I'm planning on installing to HDD, or at least enabling persistence so
I can get started on getting a good framework config'd, testing MARC
importing etc. I also need to get the z3950 server going ASAP.

Thanks in advance