[Koha] KUDOSCon2011 -- Call for proposals

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Tue Feb 15 11:00:48 NZDT 2011

Greetings!

KUDOS, an organization consisting of libraries, developers and others who use and/or develop the Koha integrated library system, will be holding a conference May 2-3, 2011 at the University of Wisconsin Madison campus.

We are really excited to provide an opportunity to learn and share together, and with that in mind we invite submissions of proposals for programs at KUDOSCon2011.  Proposals can be submitted at http://goo.gl/QqLHl.

You can find out more about the conference, and about Madison, at our website: http://kudos.koha.org/kudoscon2011

We can't wait to learn about your brilliant ideas, and get together to share knowledge and love for Koha!

The KUDOSCon Planning Committee
Vicki Teal-Lovely
David Schuster
Nora Blake