[Koha] commonInfo.abs

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Feb 10 10:00:29 NZDT 2011

Thomas Krichel schreef op wo 09-02-2011 om 21:31 [+0100]:
>   You and Lars have done a phantastic job but it is less than
>   phantastically documented. The page above is my humble attempt
>   to contribute something that common mortals can follow. I will try
>   unleash this on a bunch of MSLIS students on Saturday. I will
>   probably find some more things to tweak on the page.

Cheers, glad it's working for you. There are a few things I would have
done differently. My preferred method is documented here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Setting_Up_Koha_in_Virtual_Environment_%2B_Using_That_as_a_Development_Environment#Step:_Install_Koha
(or
http://ur1.ca/365l6 )

This'll also remove a few steps you have.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.