[Koha] MARC Export problem

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Dec 29 07:10:16 NZDT 2011

I am trying to export a group of biblios in order to batch edit them.
 These are biblios without item records (they are actually components,
part of a larger bound volume, not physical items by themselves).  But
when I go through the steps in MARC export  and select item type:
component, it produces an empty file.  If I select all item types, it
only exports biblios with item records attached.  Which is precisely
the opposite of what I'm trying to do.

I also tried  selecting 'don't export items' to see if that made a
difference.  It doesn't.

Is there any way I can extract these MARC records, or do I have to fix
them all one at a time?

We're running 3.04.02.000 - have been too busy with a major move in
the past six months to upgrade.  If this is a problem that has been
fixed in a later version that would be useful to know.
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler