[Koha] LiveDVD of Koha GSDL

Raphael Muonga chisangaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 01:23:01 NZDT 2011

Dear Mohan & others,

We have Koha 3.02 running on Ubuntu 10.10  which we installed using a
LiveCD as well early this year.
How can we step-by-step upgrade by using this DVD one?

We have never done an upgrade at all as we only started with this version 3.2
We are scared of loosing the data.

We will very much appreciate your instructions.

Raphael Chisanga Muonga