[Koha] Koha System Administrators Special Interest Section

G. Laws glawson at rhcl.org
Tue Dec 20 06:08:40 NZDT 2011

As Koha continues to grow in popularity it seems reasonable to assume
there may be a corresponding increase in the number of Koha system
administrators, specifically separate from developers. At some point if
there is interest in starting a mailing list or a wiki section for
system administrators maybe we should discuss it.

The following email discussing updates in Debian that I received on a
different mailing list is one example of information that might be of
interest to such a group.

Greg

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Richard Allen <rsaxvc at gmail.com