[Koha] 3.6.1 updatedatabase.pl [was: Checkout fails]

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Sat Dec 17 03:40:03 NZDT 2011

We also experienced a few failures while installing a new 3.6.1 and
importing an sql dump from the production 3.2:

[Thu Dec 15 13:59:43 2011] updatedatabase.pl: DBD::mysql::db do failed:
Duplicate entry 'maxItemsInSearchResults' for key 'PRIMARY' at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl
line 3955.
     [Thu Dec 15 13:59:43 2011] updatedatabase.pl: DBD::mysql::db do
failed: Duplicate column name 'privacy' at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl
line 3997.
     [Thu Dec 15 13:59:43 2011] updatedatabase.pl: DBD::mysql::db do
failed: Duplicate column name 'privacy' at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl
line 3998.

A quick verification showed no loss of functionality, but I haven't yet had
time to look at what "privacy" means|does.

Paul