[Koha] Autocomplete values in catalogue data entry

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 11:39:02 NZDT 2011

--- On Fri, 12/2/11, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:

> How are things going in Nigeria? Well I hope.

Fine. Thanks. Koha is really generating a lot of excitement here.

> Yes, the cataloguing screens can use plugins, you will see
> they are
> turned on for lots. In the case of 260 you would need to
> write a new
> one.
> The plugins live at
> cataloguing/value_builder/

I have seen the plugins. Though I am not sure I can wrap my head around them.

What I am actually wondering is that some fields in the framework remembers previous entries and prompts you when you start typing. Others dont.

So I guess my question should be - How can one turn on the ability of a field in the framework to remember what has been typed in that system / browser before?

Thanks so much for the reply.
Olugbenga Adara