[Koha] Koha doesn't generate check-out and check-in notices

Mizst Audens mizstik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 08:57:10 NZST 2011

To my knowledge, Koha does not work with ssmtp or any non-daemon MTAs (such
as nullmailer). Koha uses Perl's SMTP routines which tries to connect to TCP
25 of localhost looking for a SMTP server. However, ssmtp only runs as
sendmail bin and does not listen for such a connection.

Try postfix instead.

--Mizst