[Koha] SQL statement for generating current checkouts

nabonita at jncasr.ac.in nabonita at jncasr.ac.in
Thu Apr 21 16:35:49 NZST 2011

Thanks Beverly for send me the SQL query. But this is retrieving only
those titles which are issued on the given date. Where as I need to
know that the titles which were on loan AS OF 2011-03-29. This may
contain overdue books, and books which were issued/renewed on or
before the given date. I'm not sure if this sort of result can be
generated in Koha.

Regards

Nabonita

--