[Koha] Unable to see patron address change

Greg Barniskis gregb at scls.lib.wi.us
Wed Apr 27 05:55:28 NZST 2011

Hi Sheldon,

My understanding of this OPAC feature is that it lets patrons inform the
library of a request to change their information, rather than actually
letting the patron alter the database directly.

I believe an email message is sent to the administrator address defined
in your sysprefs about the patron's change request. A librarian then
needs to act on that email to actually change the patron record.

Hope that helps,

On 4/26/2011 12:18 PM, sheldon_tappin wrote:
> Hi All,
>

>      We are currently using Koha 3.0.6. We're carrying out final tests on the
> system and observed that a patron change their address information from the
> OPAC interface but we cannot see the changes in the Staff Interface. Can you
> please tell me if this is a problem in Koha 3.0.6. We do plan on upgrading
> to Koha 3.2.x. If this is a problem in koha 3.0.6 please tell me if this
> problem is corrected in koha 3.2.x.
>

> Sheldon

South Central Library System (SCLS)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 242-4716