[Koha] Unable to see patron address change

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Wed Apr 27 05:46:51 NZST 2011

Hi Sheldon,

I don't think there's a problem with the version.  It should be a setting within System Preferences, and Administration KohaAdminEmailAddress.  What will happen is that when the patron makes a change in their account on OPAC it will mail the address that you put here.

Hope that helps,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library