[Koha] Remove koha and mysql to try again

padraic padraic.stack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:50:53 NZST 2011

Hi folks,

I am currently trying to install koha on my ubuntu computer at home. i was
following the instructions over on
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Ubuntu but have run into
problems where I cannot access mysql.

I'm not 100% sure but reckon that my problem is probably that I previously
configured accounts on mysql for other applications and no longer have the
details. I would love to just clear mysql and the koha installation I
already have.

Would deleting the koha folder in my home directory and apt-get uninstalling
lamp server remove everything or cause more problems. I guess I could do a
fresh install of Ubuntu but would prefer not to.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!