[Koha] Installation/upgrade questions

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Tue Apr 26 07:03:41 NZST 2011

Thanks, Galen.

As it turns out, no, not all files did get the substitution.

I tracked down those which did not and updated and things look better.

Thanks!

Tom

On 04/25/2011 02:13 PM, Galen Charlton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Apr 25, 2011, at 1:14 PM, Tom Hanstra wrote:
>
>> What am I missing?  Why is the system version of perl being called in
>> some cases?
>>
> Did you update the shebang line for all of the CGI scripts to point to your custom Perl interpreter path?
>

>>   And what are the C4 errors which I am seeing?
>>
> The C4 errors per se are noise - they ultimately all stem from the Perl interpreter failing to compile and load the ZOOM dependency due to whatever is causing the Perl interpreter vs. Perl modules mixup.
>
> Regards,
>
> Galen
> --
> Galen Charlton
> VP, Data Services
> Equinox Software, Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Source
> email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
> direct: +1 352-215-7548
> skype:  gmcharlt
> web:    http://www.esilibrary.com/

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

    Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears
    you out.
                                                         Anton Chekhov