[Koha] Installation/upgrade questions

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 26 06:13:39 NZST 2011

Hi,

On Apr 25, 2011, at 1:14 PM, Tom Hanstra wrote:

> What am I missing?  Why is the system version of perl being called in
> some cases?

Did you update the shebang line for all of the CGI scripts to point to your custom Perl interpreter path?

>  And what are the C4 errors which I am seeing?

The C4 errors per se are noise - they ultimately all stem from the Perl interpreter failing to compile and load the ZOOM dependency due to whatever is causing the Perl interpreter vs. Perl modules mixup.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton